We specialize in highly integrated logistics solutions for safe and secured supply chain processes.
We transform any standard container into a smart container, anywhere in the world.
Our mission is to establish a global transport security standard, by providing the most comprehensive solution which is fully integrated with public authorities.
Freight-control after 9/11 due to increased terrorism and organized crime risk
Deception avoidance due to increasing losses during transport
Fraud protection (e.g avoiding “fake products” in pharmaceuticals)
Control of just-in-time delivery / digital operation-cycle for freight transport
Legal and governmental specifications and supervision
Efficient Customs processing leading to faster import procedures
Pairing of digital freight documentation to physical container
Higher demand for certified documentation (e.g. GDPs)
Transparency and speed up of customs service process
Cutting-edge, high-end, mobile container tracking and monitoring system, “made in Germany”, with no comparable known competitor built on 50 man-years of research and development.
Independent and privately-owned with a global presence through distribution and service partners.
AEO-, C-TPAT- and GDP standard compliant.
Global connectivity through redundant GSM- and satellite communication with key features such as:
– Transport specific message- and alarm procedures customized to user requirements.
– Personalized access control through patented digital key
– Reporting of all peripheral and internal container data through redundant communication channels.
– Heartbeat messages pinpointing location by GPS.
– Integration into 3rd party systems.
– Compliance with relevant trade guidelines and standards running via a unique trust center.
Extensive data analysis of shipment reports in trust center.
Can be accessed through built-in keyboard by any authorized person without additional technical equipment.
Trust Center solution can be deployed within client infrastructure for optimal integration with existing systems.
Extensive battery life exceeding 95 days.
Exclusive global sales and marketing rights as well as IP protection agreement with Airbus Defence & Space GmbH.
Foundation for the solution is the SecureSystem® Mobile Unit and the Trust Center with following features:
Personalization and documentation of closing, opening and authorized intermediate-opening procedures.
Regular 256-bit encrypted heartbeat messages with the location and condition of the container, including parameters of the unit to prove the ongoing availability via redundant GSM- and satellite communication channels, for shipment periods exceeding 95 days.
All final- and intermediate opening procedures of the container will be pre-authorized and can be distinguished from unauthorized procedures on the container. These are the basic functions to fulfill demands from AEO-, C-TPAT- and GDP- (pharmaceutical) standards.
SecureSystem® Mobile Unit
- After closing the container, a digital-key will be uploaded to the mobile unit comprising all transport-, shipping-, alarm- and messaging parameters. This ensures an unchangeable online-report, available for permanent archiving at the end of the transport.
- The unit can be easily attached between both container doors before closing.
- Built-in sensors measure light influx, movement, temperature and humidity. Additional door movement detection sensors register container access.
- Communication-modules (GPS-receiver, GSM- and Iridium-Communication, Bluetooth and Keypad).
- Additional communication modules and sensors like RFID, chemical sensors, etc. can be integrated at client’s request.
- Transport specific pre-configured message- and alarm-procedures will be activated.
All messages will be sent to the trust center at regular intervals using SMS (GSM) and/or Short Burst Message (Iridium) – depending on the expected routing
- The Trust Center allows for an in-depth analysis of all relevant data sent from the mobile unit and guarantees storage of shipment reports.
- SecureSystem® Trust Center is unique since it can easily be integrated into a 3rd party system like Analytics and SAP EWA and caters a maximum of client security and flexibility demands.
SecureSystem® Interactive App
Our interactive mobile app calls a „Digital Key“ from the Trust Center where all basic parameters of the transport, sensors and messaging-procedures, including number of our Mobile Unit are combined. After closing of the container this key will be transferred to our Mobile Unit and “electronic seals” the container.
- Solid track-record with major international corporations
- Clients fulfil legal requirements and compliance procedures obtaining high transparency of their supply chain
- Significantly enhanced reaction times in the event of threats, unusual incidents or routing changes
- Personalized container closing & access control
- Authorized handling without additional technology via built-in keypad
- Transport-specific digital key including all container data such as freight numbers, container number, seal ID, alarm procedures, sensor limits, personalized / authorized intermediate / final opening and closing
- Irrevocable communication procedures at beginning of transport
- Redundant communication via GSM and Iridium-Satellites
- SecureSystem® Trust Center availability for data analysis and IoT connectivity.
- Integration into 3rd-party-systems
- Compliant with AEO, C-TPAT (USA), GDP Guidelines (Pharmaceutical Transports Europe), EOA (Economic Operador Autorisada Brasil)